I am an Assistant Professor in the Mathematics Department at the University of California, Irvine and am a member of the group in Logic and Foundations.
I also hold a courtesy appointment in the Department of Logic and Philosophy of Science.
I currently have a NSF CAREER Grant in Model Theory and Operator Algebras.
- I will be speaking in the special session on Continuous Model Theory at the 2017 North American Annual Meeting of the Association of Symbolic Logic taking place March 20-23, 2017 at Boise State University.
- I will be speaking at the 2017 Spring Institute of Noncommutative Geometry and Operator Algebras taking place May 5-11, 2017 at Vanderbilt University.
- I will be speaking in the special session on Interactions between Model Theory and Analysis and Topology at the Mathematical Congress of the Americas Meeting taking place July 24-28, 2017 in Montreal.
- I am a co-organizer of the American Institute of Mathematics workshop on "Nonstandard methods in combinatorial number theory", taking place August 14-18, 2017.
- As part of my NSF CAREER Grant, I am organizing a conference Model theory and operator algebras at UC Irvine on September 20-24, 2017.
- I will be attending a Trimester program in Model theory, combinatorics, and valued fields at the IHP in Paris from January through March of 2018.
- I am a co-organizer of the workshop Model Theory and Operator Algebras to be held at the Banff International Research Station during the week of November 25-30, 2018.