POLICY FOR LISTING CORRECTIONS TO
I expect others to suggest new ways it makes sense to document typos.
If so, this policy statement will be adjusted to fit those suggestions.
- I list typos and other errors as soon as I find
- When the printed pdf version or an arkiv version has errors
and it is easy to indicate the errors in the pdf file, I do so.
- I keep a file with a .cor ending on it as a separate list of
the changes from the printed version of the paper. If there is such a
file, it will be the last entry for that paper in the list of files in
- In addition to #2, I will make corrections to my original
tex file, and that will be the most up-to-date clean file. (I may not,
however, post it. If I do, it will be as a separate file.)
- In addition to #2 and #4, if there is a later related
publication, I will put the typo list from #3 as an appendix in the
later publication. Example: [lum-fried0611594pap.pdf,
App. C] has the typos up 2007 found in [h4-0104289.pdf].