- Please read in advance of the lectures - the notes are not a substitute for attending lectures!
- Please report any typos so they can be fixed.
- `Aside' comments are non-examinable and for your interest only.
- A small number of animations/3d-pictures are included in the pdf. These are only guaranteed to
work if you download the file to your desktop and open it in Adobe Reader. They are very unlikely
to work if viewed in a web-browser or some other lightweight pdf reader.
- If the notes seem difficult (especially) for the early material, make sure to study the online/free
Book of Proof and perhaps the other suggested books.
- Any comments on what works, what doesn't, and any changes you'd like to see are most welcome so we can improve the notes
for future students.