I am an Assistant Professor in the Mathematics Department at the University of California, Irvine and am a member of the group in Logic and Foundations.
I also hold a courtesy appointment in the Department of Logic and Philosophy of Science.
I currently have a NSF CAREER Grant in Model Theory and Operator Algebras.
- I will be attending a Trimester program in Model theory, combinatorics, and valued fields at the IHP in Paris from January through March of 2018.
- I will be speaking at a workshop on Pseudofinite model theory at the University of Leeds on April 9-11, 2018.
- I will be speaking at the workshop Approximation properties in operator algebras and ergodic theory to be held at IPAM at UCLA on April 30-May 5, 2018.
- I will be attending the workshop Ramsey theory in logic, combinatorics, and complexity in Bertinoro, Italy, taking place July 15-20, 2018.
- I am a co-organizer of the workshop Model Theory and Operator Algebras to be held at the Banff International Research Station during the week of November 25-30, 2018.