I am an Assistant Professor in the Mathematics Department at the University of California, Irvine and am a member of the group in Logic and Foundations.
I also hold a courtesy appointment in the Department of Logic and Philosophy of Science.
I currently have a NSF CAREER Grant in Model Theory and Operator Algebras.
- I will be speaking in two special sessions at the Mathematical Congress of the Americas Meeting taking place July 24-28, 2017 in Montreal: 'Interactions between Model Theory and Analysis and Topology' and 'von Neumann algebras and their applications.'
- I am a co-organizer of the American Institute of Mathematics workshop on "Nonstandard methods in combinatorial number theory", taking place August 14-18, 2017.
- As part of my NSF CAREER Grant, I am organizing a conference Model theory and operator algebras at UC Irvine on September 20-24, 2017.
- I am a co-organizer of the special session on Model Theory at the 2017 Fall Western Sectional Meeting of the AMS to be held at UC Riverside on November 4-5, 2017. I will also be speaking in the special session on Advances in Operator Algebras.
- I will be attending a Trimester program in Model theory, combinatorics, and valued fields at the IHP in Paris from January through March of 2018.
- I will be speaking at the workshop Approximation properties in operator algebras and ergodic theory to be held at IPAM at UCLA on April 30-May 5, 2018.
- I will be attending the workshop Ramsey theory in logic, combinatorics, and complexity in Bertinoro, Italy, taking place July 15-20, 2018.
- I am a co-organizer of the workshop Model Theory and Operator Algebras to be held at the Banff International Research Station during the week of November 25-30, 2018.